Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild Achievements and News

<Battleragers> are 3/10 Mythic

Bit late (my bad) - Died 17th MayBut Trilliax fell with quite a clean first kill! Congratulations all involvedhttp://imgur.com/a/OGcrm
Small Penguinx 209d
Penguinx3771Small Xezbeth 208d

<Battleragers> are 2/10 Mythic

Tonight the Chronomatic Anomaly was killed by Battleragers on our second ever venture into Nighthold Mythic.Trilliax went to 5% too. Next raid 3/10???http://imgur.com/a/fKxtb
Small Penguinx 224d
Penguinx2647Small Chippy 223d

<BattleRagers> Are Ahead of the Curve!

Good job to everyone involved!We've decided that Matt will be sitting out on every boss in Tomb, since we seem to kill more bosses when he's away!
Small Olismonk 259d
Olismonk1584Small Olismonk 259d

<BattleRagers> Now 9/10HC

Down in 11 pulls, Once we figured out the rings do damage, it was relatively straight forward!
Small Olismonk 286d
Olismonk2782Small Chippy 286d

<Battleragers> go 7/10 HC

Been a while since a screeny was posted, so here they come! Well... one of them anyway.Tichondrius fell today after only 10 attempts, and a 2 shot of Star Augur.
Small Penguinx 301d
Penguinx51199Small Fenryr 296d

BattleRagers (technically) 13/13 Mythic!

Thank you to HeadHunters who allowed us to join them so both teams could consistently raid!To Peng and Boas, Ellisia confirmed we'll be attempting to clear each week now; so we should be able to bring you in next week, More so boas so he can start...
Small Olismonk 1y
Olismonk52418Small Larmidan 1y

Witty Title with a pun

GG Ladies and GentsMake sure you know how to gorefiend or we'll leave you in the stomach to get digested!
Small Olismonk 1y
Olismonk21940Member avatar small Nachtval 1y

Many bosses, much loot....

I'm not good at writing these things, worse than my tinder bio...We're now 3/13 mythic! Good job guys
Small Olismonk 1y
Olismonk01500Small Olismonk 1y

Apply moose to wet raid

Good job and clearing 13/13 heroic in one night!Congratz on your special new mount, still more content than 6.1
Small Olismonk 2y
Olismonk84286Small Caelinn 2y

HFC Meta - Infernal Direwolf (It still runs better than the Moose)

Congratulations to the people who finished the HFC Meta achievement got the Infernal Direwolf.Also a huge congrats to Frank actually becoming Frank.
Original Round 2y
Round02260Original Round 2y

Triple Kill!

I forgot to post these when we got them. But now we've got archimonde dead I've kinda got to post them...
Small Olismonk 2y
Olismonk32280Small Chippy 2y

Heroic Fel Lord Has Been Felled

Good job guys, Hats off to the melee who did all (most of the soaking).Ignore photobombing Grommash, trying to steal our lewts smh...
Small Olismonk 2y
Olismonk42953Small Xezbeth 2y

Double Kill!!

Two new bosses in one night, and a re-kill of Fel Lord.
Small Olismonk 2y
Olismonk63322Small Xezbeth 2y

13/13 Normal!

We killed him dead!Screenshot is a little crap, not sure why...
Small Olismonk 2y
Olismonk32357Small Penguinx 2y

long time coming

Sorry for the delay in getting kill shots to you all we forgots but shadow lord iskar is dead but everyone wandered off so i took a selfie
Small Jbone 2y
Jbone21851Small Japuto 2y

Blackhand is dead!

Congrats to all - Heroic Blackrock Foundry is complete!
Small Onelia 2y
Onelia63860Small Belthibar 2y

Marching on through Blackrock!!

A couple more boss pics! We have been busy killing bosses in BRF! now 5/10 heroic and 6/10 normal. Grats all on kills!Here are some of the pics of the last few heroic boss kills!As peeps were so over excitable that oregorger hc was finally dead ...
Small Onelia 2y
Onelia22025Small Chippy 2y

Another couple of Heroic kills!

On our second visit to Blackrock foundry we killed another 2 bosses and I remembered to get the pictures this time! Beastlord DarmacHans'gar and Franzok Grats guys!
Small Onelia 2y
Onelia42812Small Xezbeth 2y

Gruul - haven't we done this before??

Indeed we have killed Gruul as a guild before - but this is the new improved "I now have a glowy big hook" version! And....We killed this version on Heroic now too!Sadly no pic - we got excited and wanted an attempt at the next boss before raid e...
Small Onelia 2y
Onelia21918Small Tequilason 2y

Highmaul - Did we go???

If you looked at the site you might of thought we hadn't gone to Highmaul - however indeed we did I just failed on posting the pics and linking them here. Or I forgot to take the pics so my apologies to the Mythic raid team.Our final haul of scal...
Small Onelia 2y
Onelia01663Small Onelia 2y